The iMRS Prime and OMNIUM1 2.0 are two of the most trusted PEMF therapy devices on the market. Both PEMF systems offer different therapeutic modalities that can provide customers with a more relaxing, healing experience. These include their ability to replenish energy at the cellular level, along with their ability to target specific areas of the body, and their ability to produce long-term positive physiological effects.
There are many features and benefits associated with both devices, which you may not be aware of. We’ll discuss some of the different technologies these two systems offer in detail today. So, let’s jump in and explore them!
One of the most important and useful technological additions for exploring the system’s full potential is the HRV & SpO2 biofeedback monitoring system. This optical measuring device clips onto your finger to measure your Heart Rate Variability (HRV, the fluctuating time interval between each pair of heartbeats) and your Blood Oxygenation Saturation (SpO2). The iMRS Prime Exagon Sense medical grade accessory uses a special optical measurement sensor to detect changes in blood volume in the microvascular tissue of the finger nailbed. With the ability to detect SpO2 (oxygen saturation of the blood) and HRV (heart rate variability), this information can then be used to improve the user’s comfort and performance via their PEMF treatment by offering dynamic intensity adjustments during a PEMF application. We call this PEMF therapy on “auto-pilot”! The Exagon Sense turns the iMRS Prime PEMF system into a bio-feedback loop.
The device uses heart rate variability to detect changes in the state of the user’s autonomic nervous system. This information can be used to determine how well the user processes stress, and their overall health, including their cardiovascular system. The Exagon Sense updates its readings constantly, displaying on screen as a continuous graph, and stores them for up to a year. The data can then be analysed by state-of-the art software company Kubios, the global leader in medical HRV analysis.
Heart Rate Variability
HRV is a key aspect of our physiology with profound importance for every type of therapy and therapeutic technology one engages with. HRV monitoring can help people learn more about their own heart health, by giving them personalized feedback about their heart rate variability at any given time. HRV analysis is widely used in different applications including (but not limited to) health science research, stress and wellbeing (including occupational stress) studies, and exercise and recovery monitoring. HRV is considered the gold standard in assessing a person’s stress level, and, crucially, how their body responds to it.
- Biofeedback can help identify Heart rate variability (HRV) which is an accurate method to assess autonomic nervous system function. The benefits of this can be enjoyed by people of all ages and all levels of health.
- The Exagon Sense is constantly recording and calculating the HRV scores of the user during a PEMF application offering an evaluation of the autonomic nervous system! It then adjust the PEMF session while seeking healthier HRV. The entire process is effortless and automated, dynamically altering PEMF field strengths, using changes in HRV. When the Sense records any stress, the field is reduced (relaxing). When stress has subsided the field strength of the PEMF application is raised again (energizing).
- It can help identify multiple health problems early, and lead to better health outcomes, and dramatically improve the well-being of a large segment of the population by giving an estimate of the amount of oxygen in the blood. Hypoxemia is often cause for concern. The lower the oxygen level, the more severe the hypoxemia. This can lead to complications in body tissue and organs. The optional available “Exagon Sense“ of the iMRS Prime is capable of indicating the SpO2 value during an application using a so-called photoplethysmographic sensor.
- iMRS Prime together with the Exagon Sense dynamically regulates the applied field intensity subject to the variation of the user’s HRV during the application. In addition, the iMRS prime is recording the data. The application files can be downloaded and utilized for further analysis using Kubios medical software.
These holistic PEMF devices are unique in that they offer brain entrainment therapy systems, which can help you enter a variety of mental states with deep relaxation. This makes the autonomic nervous system (ANS) much less agitated and more accepting of any healing stimulus. Combined and synchronized with PEMF therapy, this makes holistic PEMF devices an incredibly powerful combination for healing.
Types of Brain Entertainment
- Photic Stimulation Entrainment (Light)
- Chromotherapy (Color)
- Audio Brain Entertainment (Sound)
- Brain entrainment is a technique that can be used to improve a number of health issues, including improving sleep for someone suffering from insomnia, lowering stress levels, and combating anxiety.
- Brain entrainment involves using low-frequency waves to synchronize the activity of certain parts of the brain associated with healing, relaxation, memory and concentration.
- In addition to relaxing, it may even provide analgesic effects for people who suffer from chronic pain, improving their symptoms.
- Brain entrainment is the process of using external stimuli, most typically audio, visual, and vibrational, to produce a physiological, mental, and often psychological effect in an individual. These stimuli can cause changes in brainwave activity, which can have various benefits.
There are a number of other features associated with these two PEMF therapy devices. However, we have just listed two here. If you are thinking of taking advantage of these therapeutic features, we recommend consulting with a PEMF expert first.